After you have bought a property from us, we continue to provide you with all the services that you need, and we make sure that your property is always ready to be used.
You will only have to pay for the actual costs regarding the services you order – for example cleaning, laundry etc. We make sure to find the right people to do the job, and that everything is taken care of.
The first year after the apartment has been handed over; the service package is free of charge. If you wish to continue after the first year, the price is € 275 per year.
The service package includes:
- Monthly check-up in your apartment
- Help you get your residence permit if you request
- Payments of your bills
- Payments of your property tax
- Arrange insurance for your property
- Arrange transfer to and from the airport.
- Representation you towards the insurance company regarding potential claims.
- Arrange satellite connection
- Arrange telephone line / internet
- Arrange your electricity and water meter connection
- Help you with car rental
- Help you trying to find a cheap flight
- Help you with furniture shopping
- Stock up your fridge on your arrival day
- Help you decorate your house
- Provide cleaning service
- Provide laundry service
- Help you with health care
- Help you book excursion in Alanya or around Turkey
- Organize birthdays, anniversaries or special dinner arrangements
- Help you in getting special discount cards for shopping
- You can use our office if you need to fax, photocopy, etc
- Participate in owners meetings on your behalf
- Maintenance, repair and alteration of your property.
Our service department can also arrange all kind of maintenance, repair and alterations of your property. We are also supervising the property while the job is being done, and make sure that no unauthorized persons will have access to the property.
Mayamet Property will accompany you in all phases of the acquisition and conveyance of the real estate with the land registry office (State Department).
We will help you to get your deed (TAPU) on your name. Tapu is the official document proving ownership of a property.
After you have decided to buy a property, we will help you to open a bank account in a local bank.
The purchaser gives us “power of attorney” which is authorizing us to carry out all formalities connected with your purchase on your behalf.
- All procedures with the Land registry in order to register the deed in your name
- Registration of your property in the municipality (Iskan)
- Payment of you legal taxes
- Registration of your water and electricity meters
- Insurance of your new property
- Participate in owner’s association meetings (if there is an owner’s association).
The property owner and the buyer sign a contract. This is an official contract. This document will have details of the payment conditions. Both parties go to the land registry office to get the deed. A sworn translator will be required at the registry office.
- Land register fee amounts to 3% of the property. This is paid to Ziraat Bank (State bank), the amount shown on deed (Tapu) is lower than real value and approximately 750 € to 1500 €.
- Fee for the official sworn translator at notary around 50€, at the land register office around 50 €.
- Power of Attorney costs approximately 175 €.
- New electricity meter connection costs around 150 €. For the already existing connection it costs around 100 € (only once)
- New water meter connection costs around 100 €. For the already existing connection it costs around 25 € (only once)
- Property taxes are 0.1% of the property value which is decided by the local municipality and paid before the end of May every year.